We finally had some time to spend on our diy potter’s wheel. Between the two of us we had used it maybe a couple hours until the other day. Hands down the hardest thing to learn is centering the clay. Our first attempts we were using clay that was way to hard. After watching lots of videos on YouTube and how easily the clay was manipulated and we’re pushing and pulling and getting nowhere, we figured that out. (Simon Leach is my hero). Here are some examples of how were doing, it’s all low fire earthenware Miller #10 clay. The same clay body we use for our tiles. Overall I’m pretty stoked with our progress after basically spending two afternoon and evenings practicing thus far. We have some bowls that we’ve glaze fired that we’ll take some nice photos of and post, these are just some window light shots in the garage/studio on the drying table.